Hello from the garden shed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am delighted to be with a group of fermenters and brewers. I want to say right off that I am not an amateur any more, but turned professional in 2016 when I and my now business partner threw ourselves seriously into craft sparkling wine making and formed a company in the process.

Which leads me to a burning question. I am not clear on what I should and shouldn't put in a signature, or a website link as the obvious answers to me would be to put the company website and a catchy quote from our promotions. The last thing I want to do is break the rules.

Richard

Welcome to the forum Richard, thought about being a forum sponsor. You can advertise your wares to your hearts content...........T & C's apply, good luck with the business athumb..

Hi All,

I am delighted to be with a group of fermenters and brewers. I want to say right off that I am not an amateur any more, but turned professional in 2016 when I and my now business partner threw ourselves seriously into craft sparkling wine making and formed a company in the process.

Which leads me to a burning question. I am not clear on what I should and shouldn't put in a signature, or a website link as the obvious answers to me would be to put the company website and a catchy quote from our promotions. The last thing I want to do is break the rules.

Richard

Welcome to the forum Richard.

Please read this How to become an Advertising Sponsor at The Home Brew Forum UK

Latest posts

Back