Hello from the garden shed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am delighted to be with a group of fermenters and brewers. I want to say right off that I am not an amateur any more, but turned professional in 2016 when I and my now business partner threw ourselves seriously into craft sparkling wine making and formed a company in the process.

Which leads me to a burning question. I am not clear on what I should and shouldn't put in a signature, or a website link as the obvious answers to me would be to put the company website and a catchy quote from our promotions. The last thing I want to do is break the rules.

Richard

Welcome to the forum Richard, thought about being a forum sponsor. You can advertise your wares to your hearts content...........T & C's apply, good luck with the business athumb..

Hi All,

I am delighted to be with a group of fermenters and brewers. I want to say right off that I am not an amateur any more, but turned professional in 2016 when I and my now business partner threw ourselves seriously into craft sparkling wine making and formed a company in the process.

Which leads me to a burning question. I am not clear on what I should and shouldn't put in a signature, or a website link as the obvious answers to me would be to put the company website and a catchy quote from our promotions. The last thing I want to do is break the rules.

Richard

Welcome to the forum Richard.

Please read this How to become an Advertising Sponsor at The Home Brew Forum UK

Back