Hello from the midlands

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splodges

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty much a newbie to brewing but passionate about getting awesome at it. I've worked in the pub trade for 8 years now and got into ales then craft beer more recently.

I've invested in doing 2 guided brewing sessions with a local little business to get a good understanding. My first brew is a 3.5%ish single hop citra session IPA that's bottled and will be ready to drink in a week! My second is a 4%ish german wheatbeer style which won't be completely ready for another 5 weeks or so.

I plan to subscribe to their monthly plan where by I can do a couple of brews a month then if I'm still enjoying it and get some confidence, to invest in some high end home brew equipment!

I popped in a while ago to buy some grains and have a chat. Nice set up and a friendly guys. How was the sessions?

I popped in a while ago to buy some grains and have a chat. Nice set up and a friendly guys. How was the sessions?

They are all great guys with a ton of experience. I was a little unhappy with how my first beer turned out but I guess it was much better than trying by myself and it gave me a good understanding of the process.

They've just opened up a little new home brew bar round the corner too. Ask them about it next time you pop in

Latest posts

Back