Hello from the Wirral!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pugh

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jon and I joined last month.

I've been busy brewing IPAs and Stouts and having a great time! If there are any other homebrewers on merseyside that fancy meeting up to swap brews and tips, I'd be up for it. I haven't been able to find a nearby homebrew club.

Cheers!
Pugh

I'm living in Bootle.
I'd be up for a pint some time if you fancy it?
There's a few cool craft places about in Liverpool town, and there's the Glen Affric brewery by the tunnel in Birkenhead as well.

There's a homebrew club in Liverpool, only been once but they seem a nice bunch. I work weird hours so find it difficult to attend, it's the first Thursday in each month iirc.

I haven't been able to find a nearby homebrew club.

Cheers!
Pugh
Hi Jon/ @Pugh

I'm Liverpool-based. There is a Liverpool Homebrew Club (FB link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/220964125068621/?ref=bookmarks). The club meets at 19:30 at Dead Crafty (L2 5TF) on the first Thurs of the month.

Next meet is Thurs 6th March. Feel free to come and say hi!
acheers.

EDIT: there's also Cheshire Brew Club (https://cheshirebrewcrew.co.uk/2019/03/) which might be closer, depending on where on Wirral you are. I've not been myself, but some members of the Liverpool club have been and say it's a good club

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies! I've just joined the LHC - I'll try to be along soon - thanks @geigercntr

@fury_tea When's good for you? I'm pretty flexible and it would be nice to say "hello". PM me and we'll sort out a time!

Hi, my name is Jon and I joined last month.

I've been busy brewing IPAs and Stouts and having a great time! If there are any other homebrewers on merseyside that fancy meeting up to swap brews and tips, I'd be up for it. I haven't been able to find a nearby homebrew club.

Cheers!
Pugh

Hi there, also new on here. Only been brewing this year but already done several different brews. I was also looking for a Wirral based homebrew club as I'm in Greasby did you have any luck.

Peter

Back