Hello, how's everybody?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev.

Reaction score
Hello everybody, hope youre all doing well during these strange times!

I'm Kev and have been brewing beer since it seems like forever! Started in the late 80s, like many, with kits from Boots etc before moving onto all grain around 1990.

Havent brewed in a while following a house move a couple of years ago. My current brewery setup is housed in my workshop and has been changed, tinkered with and been adapted quite a bit over the years. Its a fairly simple three vessel eletric system (50L), using a mixture of gravity and a RG550 pump, copper piping and various ball valves. Nothing too complex or shiny but works pretty well!

Currently looking at rebuilding a new control board for the brewery and it should be good to go.

Personally love really hoppy IPAs and im looking forward to dusting the old brewery off and filling up the cornies!

Cheers!

Kev

Welcome Kev! What plans do you have for the control board? More automation, or better temperature control? You'll need a few test runs to dial it all in athumb..

Welcome Kev! What plans do you have for the control board? More automation, or better temperature control? You'll need a few test runs to dial it all in athumb..
A bit of both really and just to tidy things up a bit.

Thanks for the welcome guys..athumb..

Latest posts

Back