Hello there

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edbe

Reaction score
A newbie to brewing with only 3 kits (beer) under my belt.
I've spent many hours soaking up information on the forums and am looking forward to giving BIAB a go.

Cheers Jay

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I've done a few of festival the kits, father hooks, old Suffolk strong ale & pilgrims hope. The later imo was the better of the three.....but then it was the last one aI maden and my technique/under standing was a lot better :confused.:

I'm planning on doing a malty 10L BIAB, as that's my preference, and throwing caution to the wind one of my own design. Marris otter & a bit of cara-aroma with MJ M15 yeast, EKG & Fuggles hops based on Clibit's thread.
Fingers crossed all goes well.
Jay

Nice one Jay. I'm pleased to see that those three kits are under your belt, where they belong.
Welcome and your BIAB project looks good. Let us know how it turns out.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I will report back on my BIAB efforts :thumba:

Welcome :hat:
I don't know what others use for their BIAB bag but for my 11 litre pot I use a 300mesh nylon bag off ebay which cost me £2 (although I had to wait a couple of weeks or it to arrive from China :laugh8:) . The small mesh is great for keeping back solids at the end of the mash, yet doesnt block and still drains freely.

Latest posts

Back