Hello there

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewbo

Reaction score
Hi There,

I’ve been a member for a few weeks now, skimming for info but forgot to say hello.
I’m Lewis and I live in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. I’ve been brewing for a few months now, my wife bought me a BIAB kit for my birthday and I was hooked! I mainly brew kits at the moment, purely out of ease, but enjoy tinkering around with the fermentables and hops. I’ve not bought beer from shops in a few months now.
I am keen to move to BIAB or AG as soon as I can, or as space and spousal patience allows.
I’ve really enjoyed reading very useful posts on this forum so far, And I look forward to contributing going forward.
Cheers,

Lewis

I’m Lewis and I live in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria.

Welcome to the forum Lewis i am in Ulverston, i get my kits from The Range in Barrow as we have no home brew shops here.

Welcome to the forum Lewis i am in Ulverston, i get my kits from The Range in Barrow as we have no home brew shops here.
Many thanks neighbour! There is also Wilko which does a sporadic range of home brew kits and a fairly solid line of equipment and fermentables.

Many thanks neighbour! There is also Wilko which does a sporadic range of home brew kits and a fairly solid line of equipment and fermentables.

I used to make Wilko wine kits but found the Range kits better and cheaper, if you haven't tried any of the Range kits give one a go they are often recommended here.

Post 2 -

Latest posts

Back