hello :)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich87

Reaction score
Well i joined this forum in 2010 but haven't been back on since, so i decided to join again as i can't remember my old log in info!
After doing many beer kits and other experiments i've decided to go all grain for the first time... but not just yet, as i have just had
the go ahead from the missus to buy me a new big shed (though i might build one myself as i'm a joiner) where i can have a proper
setup for all grain brewing etc :thumb: electricity and water will be rigged up, and some good gas hobs for boiling.
I'm new to all grain so i may ask some silly questions in time, but we all have to learn don't we :cheers:

cheers lads, just be prepared for the questions when i build the brewing shed and start all grain :D it'll be a couple of months
before it's built and everything set up, and i'll post pictures of it when it's complete :D Will be nice to have a dedicated space for it
and get away from the missus for a few hours on a saturday, maybe why i've had the go ahead :lol:

Latest posts

Back