Hello

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigga

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all as a new home brewer. I am based in Kent in the UK and recently started home brewing after getting a little fed up with bland, overpriced, commercial beer sold in supermarkets. I am actually on a bit of a quest, which would appear to be a long one, to try and sample the wealth of beers that out there and also to come up with my own beer recipes which I evetually hope other people will enjoy.

I know that I have to start somewhere and so I bought (at the end of May 2010) myself a basic beer brewing starter kit and a Coopers Pale Ale beer kit...

So far so good and I have learnt a lot from the research that I have done across the internet and am now interested in connecting with other likeminded people who like to home brew to share experience and possible good practice so that we can all produce good quality beer.

Looking forward to progressing as a home brewer and have setup my own blog if anybody is interested (it's still a work in progress but I aim to update it regularly and would welcome comments and ideas from people)... Not sure if I am allowed to post the address on here but if I am I certainly will.

Cheers and happy brewing...!!! :drink:

Zigga

:cheers: Welcome Zigga, there is loads that can be learned from browsing through the posts, & of course just ask, someone will answer good luck. :drink:

Welcome to the forum... :clap:

alien.gif

I suppose you are going to

Tell Us what you want,
What you really, really, want . . . .

:D Welcome to the forum ;)

Latest posts

Back