Hello...

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Juice Terry

Reaction score
Hi folks, I hope your all keeping well.
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, my name is Jamie and I'm from an area just outside Banchory in the North East of Scotland called Lumphanan.
I just recently received a Brewing Kit for fathers day and it looks like this will be my new hobby, particularly since I've got a bit more time on my hands right now. I've just air locked my first brew and I'm keen to educate myself a bit more before the next one!
Thanks for your time reading this and have a great day.
Catch ya!

Banbeer

Brewing YTS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome along Jamie, what are you brewing, anyway have fun and happy brewing athumb..

Davy6Mac

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, you will get lots of friendly advice here, if you have any problems with your brews

Juice Terry

Reaction score
Welcome along Jamie, what are you brewing, anyway have fun and happy brewing athumb..
Hey
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to log on with my laptop 🤦🏻‍♂️I thought I messed up my log in.
I just brewed the Pubk IPA with the Brooklyn Beer Kit. That's been two weeks and I'm just waiting on caps before I bottle up. I'm not sure how it'll be but I'm up for giving another small batch a go.

Banbeer

Brewing YTS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just brewed the Punk IPA with the Brooklyn Beer Kit. That's been two weeks.
That's brilliant, not tried that kit before tho'. I like really hoppy IPA's and have 3 on the go at the moment, an All Grain IPA with citra and simcoe (recipe in the Greg Hughes book) a Mangrove Jacks single hop (simcoe) IPA and a MJ juicy session IPA. I hope yours turns out alright, let us know how it goes.

Latest posts