Hello...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juice Terry

Reaction score
Hi folks, I hope your all keeping well.
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, my name is Jamie and I'm from an area just outside Banchory in the North East of Scotland called Lumphanan.
I just recently received a Brewing Kit for fathers day and it looks like this will be my new hobby, particularly since I've got a bit more time on my hands right now. I've just air locked my first brew and I'm keen to educate myself a bit more before the next one!
Thanks for your time reading this and have a great day.
Catch ya!

Welcome along Jamie, what are you brewing, anyway have fun and happy brewing athumb..
Hey
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to log on with my laptop 🤦🏻‍♂️I thought I messed up my log in.
I just brewed the Pubk IPA with the Brooklyn Beer Kit. That's been two weeks and I'm just waiting on caps before I bottle up. I'm not sure how it'll be but I'm up for giving another small batch a go.

I just brewed the Punk IPA with the Brooklyn Beer Kit. That's been two weeks.
That's brilliant, not tried that kit before tho'. I like really hoppy IPA's and have 3 on the go at the moment, an All Grain IPA with citra and simcoe (recipe in the Greg Hughes book) a Mangrove Jacks single hop (simcoe) IPA and a MJ juicy session IPA. I hope yours turns out alright, let us know how it goes.

Back