Help needed please !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used normal sugar that you put into tea for my first batch hopefully that’s ok ? The method you use where you put the priming sugar directly into primary FV do you bottle straight away after adding the sugar ? Just had my email to confirm the evil dog has been dispatched, am enjoying the home brewing more than I thought I would, thank you everyone who has replied and give me advice etc

Sugar cubes are quite brilliant for this, I have mini cubes of sugar (2 and 3 grams) and I use 3 grams per halfliter, but if I were to bottle in .33 bottles I'd use 2 grams. Enough for about 2.0 volumes of CO2, quite normal for my ales.

Sugar cubes are quite brilliant for this, I have mini cubes of sugar (2 and 3 grams) and I use 3 grams per halfliter, but if I were to bottle in .33 bottles I'd use 2 grams. Enough for about 2.0 volumes of CO2, quite normal for my ales.
As I understand it different size sugar cubes are not widely available in the UK.

Latest posts

Back