Help needed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to connect this rapt pill thingy, i have calibrated it it just will not let me register it, on my laptop it boots me off the net on my iphone it says weak security, it is within an inch of being smashed with a very large hammer aheadbutt aheadbutt

Send it to me I'm good at smashing things up.
I once smashed up (as much as i could)a very old,free standing,cast iron gas boiler that was in our kitchen,using a great big sledge hammer. I did this as it was too heavy to get in the car..

Does anyone know how to connect this rapt pill thingy, i have calibrated it it just will not let me register it, on my laptop it boots me off the net on my iphone it says weak security, it is within an inch of being smashed with a very large hammer aheadbutt aheadbutt
Any luck with the Pill Rod? I just looked on Keg Lands forum seems you are not alone, quite a few with the same problem.

Any luck with the Pill Rod? I just looked on Keg Lands forum seems you are not alone, quite a few with the same problem.
Yes my daughter got it working, just done my first brew with it kegged it last night, verdict it is very good and accurate but what a faff to get it working

Latest posts

Back