Henry Bolton sacked.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was reading about his sacking HERE and saw this picture, how much did she not want that kiss.

Last edited:
I thought Nige was good entertainment back in the day but as you say what is the point in ukip now.

farage-pint_3153822b.jpg

election-1.jpg

Last edited:
For those who ask "What's the point?" please remember that Nigel gets a £73,000 p.a. pension from the EU when he retires. That's one "good point" as far as Nigel is concerned.

But, to add insult to injury, Nigel's £73,000 pension is part of the EU Bill that Nigel and Boris moaned so much about during the aftermath of their successful Brexit campaign; and which the UK will have to pay if we wish to trade with any of the EU member countries.

If we agree with William Shakespeare who wrote "The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones." then Nigel (along with a lot of others of his ilk) will be remembered well after he is dead and buried.

For those who ask "What's the point?" please remember that Nigel gets a £73,000 p.a. pension from the EU when he retires. That's one "good point" as far as Nigel is concerned.

I meant what is the point in UKIP now not Nigel, i have edited my post.

I always viewed them more as a pressure group than a serious party, I bet Cameron wish he had done the same :laugh8:

In the 2015 general election, UKIP polled 3,881,099 votes - more than the Lib-Dems and the SNP combined.
That's a hell of a "pressure group".

In the 2015 general election, UKIP polled 3,881,099 votes - more than the Lib-Dems and the SNP combined.
Unfortunately they always struggled to transfer that support to having elected MP's.
It was a bit of a one man show, once Farage left they went into terminal decline.

I hope you realise that voting for the SNP is only available to Scots and the total voting population for the country is only 4.28 million.:wave:Of these voters, 3.6 million of them turned out to vote in the EU based Referendum and the UKIP campaign to leave was so successful that over 55% of them voted "Remain".

Let's see how well UKIP do at the next election.:gulp:

It was a bit of a one man show, once Farage left they went into terminal decline.

You could say the same of most of the current political parties. Once you start looking at the backbenches, most of them look like the bench at Stoke on a wet, mid-week match in January. Not many have a bench like Man City, full of superstars

Like the spent grains in the mash tun after a double batch sparge, UKIP are now a bitter hollowed out husk of what they once were. But their mash efficiency was tremendous, they had one goal as a party and they got it.

Slightly tortured analogy but the point stands, for better or worse they’ve been incredibly successful. They will make a fascinating study for history students in a few decades time.

Like the spent grains in the mash tun after a double batch sparge, UKIP are now a bitter hollowed out husk of what they once were. But their mash efficiency was tremendous, they had one goal as a party and they got it.

Slightly tortured analogy but the point stands, for better or worse they’ve been incredibly successful. They will make a fascinating study for history students in a few decades time.

Very true ... :thumb:

... but I sincerely doubt that it will take "decades" for the result of UKIP's success to come home to roost. :wave:

Latest posts

Back