Hey there fellow brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fez Brewer

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m new to home brewing and would like to introduce myself.
I’m looking for lots of advice and help with home brewing and would also like to offer and help and advice i can give.
I will be making my first home brew this weekend which is a pale ale from northern brewery.

Hi Fez Brewer..... Welcome to the forum and good luck with your first brew this weekend... Don't be afraid to experiment. :thumba:

Well my first brew turned out absolutely fantastic !!! Taste is really nice and caramel.

Ended up at around 4.3% which i didn't think was to bad :O)

I have uploaded a few pics of my boil and the finished product.

From start to finish i really enjoyed every aspect was a little nervous along the way but will get more confident.

Im now looking to try my next batch, i would like to brew an IPA but im unsure as to what to buy to do this, i would like to try my own instead of a kit, to buy everything separate and even dry hop.

If anybody has any advice or recipes for a first time IPA brew it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for such a great forum and warm welcome.
Boil 1.jpg Boil 2.jpg Fementation 1.jpg Beer 1.jpg

That's good news! Thanks for your report back, now that you know you can produce a good beer, it gets better from here. What's your next one?

Latest posts

Back