Hi… from Lincolnshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewbuh!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Wayne and I’m from Spalding in Lincolnshire. Not altogether new to brewing, but recently discovered a passion for brewing ciders. Currently investigating turbo ciders… right now I have 5 Gallons of Elderflower, Honey, Grape and lemon balm wine on the go… along with 1 Gallon of Apple, Mango, Orange and PassionFruit turbo cider. Both experimental, so don’t judge! 🙈.. looking forward to hearing everyone’s weird but wonderful creations…

Oh! Thought I’d add… my turbo cider is bought apple juice and the mango etc is a smoothie.. got the idea of using a smoothie from Moss on YouTube…thoughts welcome.

Hey fellas… thanks for the welcome. My post probably gives the impression I’m only into ciders, well, my passion is brewing ciders, but my real love is IPA’s…. My favourite ale is Adnams Ghost Ship, good lord I can’t get enough of it…. So, I’ll hopefully be able to contribute in the IPA threads etc… thanks again

Back