Hi and Thanks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazc

Reaction score
Just a quick introduction,

I’m completely new to home brewing but due to the current situation we are all in with a lack of rugby and pubs I found myself needing something new to keep me out of trouble.
Started my 1st brew ( St Peter,s ipa) last Sat so I’m only 6days into my new venture and have quickly been hooked and now have a Young’s American ipa, Mangrove Jacks Pink grapefruit Ipa and a MJ Mixed Berry Cider all waiting impatiently to be next!!!
So far you guys have been amazing and I’ve been able to find the answers to all my trivial questions without making too much of a fool out of myself.
Thanks

Nice to hear it's working out for you so far. It looks like you're in for the long haul with all those kits. Keep posting with updates on the brews and what you've learned along the way acheers.

Welcome to the forum Gazc. As you have already said I found this forum a great help with any questions or answers to problems, good luck with all those brews you have planned

Welcome to the forum - no question too small or silly in the quest for great beer. Just as well you have lots of decent kits because practice makes perfect.

Probably aren't many questions at least one of us hasn't asked before. We were all new to this at one point and started with our first batch.

Good to have new, enthusiastic people come along.

Latest posts

Back