Hi from bedford

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. If it's advice you're after, you'll get plenty here, though you may get more options than you thought possible!

What have you started with? Kits? Beer, wine or cider?

I've started with kits and have just bottled a youngs mocha porter tasted great on bottling a/and I'm sure it will be even better for Xmas or should I make another and drink that now?

The porter should improve by Xmas if you can keep your hands off it. Best bet is to start off another brew just in case ;)

I've started with kits and have just bottled a youngs mocha porter tasted great on bottling a/and I'm sure it will be even better for Xmas or should I make another and drink that now?
Irrespective of what beer you brew its always a good idea to have a beer conditioning alongside something that you are already drinking and also perhaps in the FV, so that you have continuity of supply. If you are blessed with a large bottle or PB storage area that can be easy, but if space is short you may have to compromise a bit. So if you have the space its time to get another brew going. athumb..

Latest posts

Back