Hi from Cumbernauld

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackout84

Reaction score
Hi all I'm Chris

Been brewing for a year now, recently upgraded to a Robobrew Brewzilla 35l set up and loving it.

Got a wee home bar and finally set up some beer lines and a tap system so my homebrew is now on tap :)

Thought I'd join here to get tips for local suppliers and also to have some.good banter with other home brewers :)

Hi Chris,

I am just down the road in Glasgow and have just bought a Brewzilla / Robobrew. What have you made with it?
cheers
Stewart

Oh nice one :) how you enjoying the Brewzilla so far?

On mine I've done Chocolate milk stout, peanut butter chocolate milk stout, American wheat, dipa and a couple of clones.

Couldn't be happier with the Brewzilla. Only mod id like to do is a sight glass to help with liquid volume during brew.

Hi Chris,

I am just down the road in Glasgow and have just bought a Brewzilla / Robobrew. What have you made with it?
cheers
Stewart

Hey Stewart,

Totally replied to myself rather than you :laugh8:

My reply to you is below your comment.

Regards
Chris

Welcome Chris :)

Glasgow here as well, can I ask where you get your gas? I'm still on Sodastream cannisters and really should get my finger out and go bigger!

Welcome Chris :)

Glasgow here as well, can I ask where you get your gas? I'm still on Sodastream cannisters and really should get my finger out and go bigger!

Hi and thanks :)

I get my gas at Russell Gas Larbert - however for Glasgow Express fuels have a good rep for co2 supply for home brewers.

I was looking at getting a soda stream regulator so I could have a party keg set up for bbqs etc. Where do you get yours from?

Oh nice one :) how you enjoying the Brewzilla so far?

On mine I've done Chocolate milk stout, peanut butter chocolate milk stout, American wheat, dipa and a couple of clones.

Couldn't be happier with the Brewzilla. Only mod id like to do is a sight glass to help with liquid volume during brew.

Hi Chris,
Just one brew so far, enjoying the Brewzilla, happy so far after one brew. Agree that seeing the volume levels isn't easy.
You have a few interesting brews under your belt. I have grain kits for two black IPAs a porter and a DIPA. Hope to get two of these brewed before xmas.
Cheers

Hi Chris,
Just one brew so far, enjoying the Brewzilla, happy so far after one brew. Agree that seeing the volume levels isn't easy.
You have a few interesting brews under your belt. I have grain kits for two black IPAs a porter and a DIPA. Hope to get two of these brewed before xmas.
Cheers

Black IPA will be interesting to see how it comes out. Only tried one before in Canada. Will.keep an eye out for your post on here to see how your brews come out for Xmas :)

Also good to know another robobrewer so close by athumb..

Hi and thanks :)

I get my gas at Russell Gas Larbert - however for Glasgow Express fuels have a good rep for co2 supply for home brewers.

I was looking at getting a soda stream regulator so I could have a party keg set up for bbqs etc. Where do you get yours from?

I use this with a cheapo Soda Stream adapter from ebay, works a treat :)

https://www.angelhomebrew.co.uk/en/...al-gauge-regulator-mk4-multi-gas-type-30.html

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Cylin...822508&hash=item4b5bb11419:g:QswAAOSwCYJdf1SC

Back