Hi from Edinburgh

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nimlin

Reaction score
Hi all

Fairly inexperienced brewer here - made a few kits so far, all of them more or less drinkable but all feeling like they could have probably been better! Thought I'd sign up to see what tips for improvement I could pick up here.

Duncan.

Welcome to the forum :thumba:

What have you been making?
A few different pale ales; I've tried various different kit makes - the last one was a Mangrove Jack's APA, which turned out not too bad though a little bit yeasty. Just having a look at what to try next - happy for any recommendations!

A few different pale ales; I've tried various different kit makes - the last one was a Mangrove Jack's APA, which turned out not too bad though a little bit yeasty. Just having a look at what to try next - happy for any recommendations!
Hi Duncan , do you shop in Brewstore? They are normally happy to help with any questions.

How long do you let them mature? I found this to be a big factor in taste.

Hi all

Fairly inexperienced brewer here - made a few kits so far, all of them more or less drinkable but all feeling like they could have probably been better! Thought I'd sign up to see what tips for improvement I could pick up here.

Duncan.
Hi There, From Fife
Loads of good tips on here

Latest posts

Back