Hi from Notts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimboscott

Reaction score
Long time lurker having home-brewed for a couple of years in the past but now fully back on the bandwagon and starting my kegerator build in the next couple of weeks so expect a couple of stupid questions!

Welcome to the forum.
cheers:

so expect a couple of stupid questions!

There is no such thing as a stupid question we all start with little knowledge and rely on those with more for help if new members didn't ask questions however stupid they thought they were the forum would grind to a halt.

Welcome to the forum.
cheers:

There is no such thing as a stupid question we all start with little knowledge and rely on those with more for help if new members didn't ask questions however stupid they thought they were the forum would grind to a halt.
Thanks! To be fair, I think pretty much every question I've had I've found some decent answers to on here and wish I'd joined a few years back when I had issues bottling straight from the FV rather than using gelatine/cold crashing and a bottling bucket and bulk priming! We live and learn...

Latest posts

Back