Hi from West Midlands

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil1986

Reaction score
Hi all, completely new to home brewing! Always fancied it but never had the chance. Had a start up kit for Christmas with a Geordie Bitter pack. Currently fermenting since Christmas .

It’s early days and I have loads of learning to do but would like to try a few things (ales, lagers, fruit cider and rose/red wines).

Started to collect some additional equipment so I will probably need some advice how to best set it all up!

Speak soon.

Thanks terry I will take a look. Been looking at YouTube videos for a while but I think I need to start at the basics. Need to get my equipment/storage planned first.

Hi I've been member of forum for while but not real taken part didn't get chance to get my brewing on last time but I'm also in west midlands in Nuneaton where abouts in wm are you as if few of us maybe get something going

Hi I've been member of forum for while but not real taken part didn't get chance to get my brewing on last time but I'm also in west midlands in Nuneaton where abouts in wm are you as if few of us maybe get something going
I'm originally from Nuneaton, Grove Farm and Galley Common, escaped years ago :laugh8:

Danbeer I grew up galley common now live grove farm so glad somebody escaped lol

Back