Hi, new member here.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heshofcheese

Reaction score
Been back into the brewing for a couple of years after not making beer since I was a teenager. Just making from kits for now, had nothing but success so far, haven't had an undrinkable failure yet acheers.

Thanks for the welcome! I've just made from kits so far and to be honest am quite happy with the results; I'm sure I'll get on to grain recipes eventually though. I've recently upgraded to corny kegs and have bought a second hand fridge for kegerator conversion, so any tips for that will be much appreciated.

Thanks for the welcome! I've just made from kits so far and to be honest am quite happy with the results; I'm sure I'll get on to grain recipes eventually though. I've recently upgraded to corny kegs and have bought a second hand fridge for kegerator conversion, so any tips for that will be much appreciated.

just posted lol.
im building another keezer, Kris has old kegerator, any help with it just shout.
Bri

Cheers for that lads, I'm looking to have a gan at the kegerator later on in the week. Without having to go searching through a load of old threads, I wondered if any one could point me in the direction of any tutorials, especially for the avoidance of coolant lines when I drill through the top.

Latest posts

Back