Hi

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simzter

Reaction score
Good evening all :)

Hope everyone is keeping safe. During lockdown I have convinced the Mrs to let me build a bar in our garden.

The dream is to serve draft from a Kegerator.

Unsure if I’m going to buy standard kegs or have a dabble at brewing something. Or both!

Brand new to all of this - hopefully you guys/girls will be able to help me along the way.

Welcome to the forum @Simzter, I've just got into corny kegs and bought a fridge to eventually convert into a proper kegerator (I bought a brand new tall larder fridge so don't want to start drilling holes and voiding the warranty) I still carb tho' with A 6.35kg C02 tank and pour with a tap that fits on the out tap. Happy brewing

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I’m tempted to get some corny kegs. Some on amazon for £75 but I don’t know enough about them to decide.

I knew nothing a month ago, now I have 3 and filling/cleaning them is heaven compared to bottles. I can recommend Brew2bottle as I've just received one from them (19L) for £79 with free delivery, it's quite costly to setup but I love them.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll check their website and see what they have on offer. The Mrs has asked if I’ll be able to brew Gin 🤣

It’s nice to see such an active forum with helpful users.

Latest posts

Back