Hobby man series channel 4

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayk34

Landlord.
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the hobby man series on channel 4 tonight ? Tonights episode had a section on home brewing and I was wondering how they were going to portray it.

OMG the kit and setup that the girl who provided the homebrew had was unbelievable !!!

Only turned it on half way through so missed that bit. Interesting that Stewart's Brewing offer to make a batch of beer for you. Wonder how much that costs? At least you'd know it was made by a pro, on pro equipment and delivered to your door. If you had a favourite homebrew recipe, and were in the area, would be great to see how it got turned out on proper equipment.

Yeah, it was a better and longer segment than I expected and did bring across the passion and dedication side of homebrew

Wasn't aware of this programme, sounds worth a watch. Most shows don't cover topics in enough depth, I'd be impressed if they did it justice.

Wasn't aware of this programme, sounds worth a watch. Most shows don't cover topics in enough depth, I'd be impressed if they did it justice.
Didn't do into a great amount of detail but was interesting to see some of the kit.

Back