HOG ROAST

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stone Cold

Landlord.
Reaction score
i said on the chat the other day that i would post some pics of the hog roast i was doing at the time. so thats me, thats the hog
ones a small vid
hogr.jpg

The best hog roast i ever tasted was right on the East German border back in the 80's.
They roasted it over wood on a massive spit and basted it in Vodka!!

Great pics :thumb:

We had a hog roast at a pub my mum and dad once owned.
It was a great day.....I was in charge of spraying the pig with cider every thirty minutes or so. It took most of the day to roast the damn thing, but it was worth it.

At the end, someone fed our dog the whole head :eek:
That was one contented dog......didn't shift for about 4 hours she was so full :lol:

31bb3 said:
do you think we would be allowed at the spring thing Wez ????

They said no to a fire-pit but that looks quite contained.

Leave it with me.

Crist I can just imagine you lot standing around the hog for 8 hrs tryin to inject flavour,s of all kind into the beast.

Stone Cold said:
Crist I can just imagine you lot standing around the hog for 8 hrs tryin to inject flavour,s of all kind into the beast.

No I think that's called a spit roast, and I doub't there will be any of that kind of think occuring :shock:

UP

unclepumble said:
Stone Cold said:

No I think that's called a spit roast, and I doub't there will be any of that kind of think occuring :shock:

UP

:lol:

Back