Home Brew Area/shed designs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burtsbeets

Reaction score
Hi HBF!

After a few months off of brewing due to a technical issue, which resulted in many months of brewing recipes and future recipes lost, I have come back brewing strong for my wedding!

But I digress.

I am looking to carve out a space, be it shed or any kind of portable means, for a more permanent brewing set-up and was curious if any one had pictures/plans of their own breweries?

They can be big, small, great space saving designs, wheeled into the garden from a shed, literally anything!!

This is mine that gets pulled out into the kitchen every time I brew, then carried out to the garden for the boil :laugh8:

20210623_113857_HDR.jpg

Cheers all!

Hi HBF!

After a few months off of brewing due to a technical issue, which resulted in many months of brewing recipes and future recipes lost, I have come back brewing strong for my wedding!

But I digress.

I am looking to carve out a space, be it shed or any kind of portable means, for a more permanent brewing set-up and was curious if any one had pictures/plans of their own breweries?

They can be big, small, great space saving designs, wheeled into the garden from a shed, literally anything!!

This is mine that gets pulled out into the kitchen every time I brew, then carried out to the garden for the boil :laugh8:

View attachment 49537

Cheers all!
Hi use the search engine up top on the right, type in show us your brew space athumb..

Latest posts

Back