Home Brew Competition - September 17

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't bottled. Hopefully a week of carbong will be enough and it'll just reach you in time.

I have 3 entries in the fridge so far.

Probably judging during the week starting 1/10

I'd really like to get something posted for this competition but life has got in the way. I'll try and get something posted soon.

I'm off work on Friday so I'll send my bottle then. It will only have been carbonating for a week so I'll make sure it's a plastic bottle I send. It's a fast working yeast so I'm hoping it'll be done.

September is the first month of the new schedule so the category is American Pale Ales so that includes Pales, IPAs, American Wheat Beers, DIPAs, BIPAs etc.

I think I can accept under the pale banner. :-)

Finally got round to popping my entry in the post today. Feel free to use it on your channel mate, sounds exciting!
I labelled it as a rye ipa even though ive been calling it a rye pale now think maybe I should of stuck with just pale.
I seem to get the difference between English pales and ipa's but across the pond they really seem to blur the lines to me.
Anyway fingers crossed you enjoy it...

My Mongrel Pale Ale is boxed and ready for dispatch today - should be with you in a day or two (post office willing).

ready and waiting

20170926_184913.jpg

September is the first month of the new schedule so the category is American Pale Ales so that includes Pales, IPAs, American Wheat Beers, DIPAs, BIPAs etc.

I think I can accept under the pale banner. :-)

Eyup,

My Mongrel Pale Ale is showing on Postman Pats tracking site as being delivered with you yesterday.

Please confirm it has arrived safely in one piece ?

@spapro it may even win best packed! All good and now chilling in the fridge, got another one to pick up tomorrow so we should have a top 5!

Damnit I've really procrastinated on this, will it be to late for me to post tomorrow?

@spapro it may even win best packed! All good and now chilling in the fridge, got another one to pick up tomorrow so we should have a top 5!

Cheers, I have access to packaging bits through work so would have been disappointed if broken.

Interested in your feedback - always hard to get honest feedback from friends and family !

Latest posts

Back