home brew online ltd permanently closed ??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news.I had nothing but good experiences with them.Looks like I will be going back to brew2bottle again.Still a very good company but a lot of items are out of stock quite often.I got an email from them today stating they are moving to a new location.

Sad news.I had nothing but good experiences with them.Looks like I will be going back to brew2bottle again.Still a very good company but a lot of items are out of stock quite often.I got an email from them today stating they are moving to a new location.
It's a shame about home brew online.
I also got an email from brew2bottle today. They have already moved to a new warehouse.
Here's a copy of the text in the email they sent me.

Good evening! Just a heads up that the Brew2Bottle website will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance on Tuesday 5th July at 11:00am.

After our warehouse move we have decided it’s time for a freshen up, so keep your eyes open for brand new deals and products once we are back up and running. We are aiming to have the website back up and available on the same day, so we shouldn’t have too much down time.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience!

I also got an email from brew2bottle today. They haven't already moved to a new warehouse.
Here's a copy of the text in the email they sent me.
Good evening! Just a heads up that the Brew2Bottle website will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance on Tuesday 5th July at 11:00am.
After our warehouse move we have decided it’s time for a freshen up, so keep your eyes open for brand new deals and products once we are back up and running. We are aiming to have the website back up and available on the same day, so we shouldn’t have too much down time.
Got the same email😎

Last edited by a moderator:
I always had good service from HBOL...and even visited them at the airfield once while up in Yorkshire..wonder whats gone on there?
It's a strange one.They recently had cracking deals on mangrove jack kits with free enhancer packs.I bought two and the kits that had sold out were replenished with more stock within a week or so.

I always had good service from HBOL...and even visited them at the airfield once while up in Yorkshire..wonder whats gone on there?
I wonder if its a case of people tightening their belts and too many home brew shops online competing for our cash, i don't spend much online as i get my kits from my local Range store but i have used Brew2bottle, GetErBrewed, Home Brew Online and a couple of others, i guess most of us shop around for the best deal and as profit margins must be very tight it wouldn't take much to push them over the edge.

Surely people won’t pay £7 or £8 pounds for delivery when the kit is £20. Time for these businesses to get teal.
Last week I ordered a keg king chubby, a festival American IPA, a Coopers dark ale and 1 kg bag of DME from Brew2bottle and as it was over £65 got free delivery.
The pack of DME had split in transit so I contacted Garath at brew2bottle. He responded almost immediately and the next day dispatched a replacement bag via royal mail which arrive the following day. I'd call that first class customer service !

Sad to hear, as I've used home brew online a lot over the years. As Chippy Tea says, people do often shop around for the best deal. Like a lot of other businesses, it's very competitive

Was thinking of using Brew2Bottle again for 4 Coopers Kits .,
Wary after previous reviews & worried that after previous troubles the order may not be fulfilled ..
.Any more reviews welcome , as spending over £65 !!

Was thinking of using Brew2Bottle again for 4 Coopers Kits .,
Wary after previous reviews & worried that after previous troubles the order may not be fulfilled ..
.Any more reviews welcome , as spending over £65 !!
I've just had a quick look...check out Love Brewing...free UK delivery if you order £59.

Have checked out LoveBrewing & items required are TOS .
Also , their Spraymalt is very expensive compared to others ( £10.10 per KG compared to £5.95 - £7.99 ) elsewhere !
Will keep looking , but many thanks !!
Any furthur thoughts welcome !
Many Thanks !!!!

Back