• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Home brew stuff for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphid

Regular.
Reaction score
After a couple of very enjoyable years brewing my own beer, I have decided to call it a day. Before I list my collection of equipment for sale on the usual sites I would like to present this to members in recognition of all the help and support that has been given to me during this time. If anything is of interest please let me know:

Brewfridge: Double height Beko fridge that can accommodate 2 brewing buckets simultaneously.
Fitted with Greenbrook 60W, 1foot tubular greenhouse heater and
Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat UK Plug

About 300 glass bottles. 75% brown, 25% green.

Bottling bucket with tap and bottling wand

80 Bottle drainer/stand tree

Pump bottle cleaner unit

Chemipro Oxi no rinse Steriliser (1kg), new and unopened.

Brewferm Cappin TT Crown Capper.

Bottle tops - 121 Gold, 109 White, 40 Yellow

Pump action Siphon

25L Young’s Brew buckets x 3.

Thermometer

Saison Belgian Beer kit.

Hydrometer

Young’s 5 Gallon Fermentation barrel with tap and vent cap (with a couple of co2 things)

Happy to supply pictures or further information on request.

Regards,

Aphid

Last edited:
To save time later, are all items for sale separately and are you happy to post if members cover the cost?

Pump bottle cleaning unit? What does that entail?

Would be interested in a few items. I'll pay for postage to bham

I am sure it has a proper name but it’s this. You put sterilising solution into the bowl, put the neck of the upturned bottle over the pointy bit and push down and release (spring loaded). I usually pump about 6 times per bottle to sterilise than leave to drain on the bottle tree ready to fill.

Attachments

• 06853EEB-F858-4700-8946-9CD631E4A8AB.jpeg
    06853EEB-F858-4700-8946-9CD631E4A8AB.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 78
Ah yes. Bottle tree I'm assuming would be way to big for postage. Ide be interested in the pump thinggy. The bottle capper and the bottling wand if you can break that from the bucket?

The bottling wand is designed to attach and detach from the bottling bucket tap, so that’s not a problem. A picture of the Brewferm Capper is attached. Would you like the bottle caps, too? The 80 bottle tree drainer disassembles very easily so including this wouldn’t be a logistical issue if you want it. Just like building Lego bricks...

Attachments

• ED679AE8-916E-4744-AFDA-1010B02B7ED3.jpeg
    ED679AE8-916E-4744-AFDA-1010B02B7ED3.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 32F0DEEB-8E8E-47E6-9284-7CAAC5AAB389.jpeg
    32F0DEEB-8E8E-47E6-9284-7CAAC5AAB389.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 89
  • CF79D1D2-821F-4ADA-AF81-A043D4D36312.jpeg
    CF79D1D2-821F-4ADA-AF81-A043D4D36312.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 100
I've got plenty of caps. What wold the price be. Minus the p&p which we could figure out. Private message me if that's better for you?

The website says 1.8 kg. Any idea what size capping end is on there? Take it you had no issues capping regular brown beer bottles. Bar the few odd sized ones you get.

I think there is a larger fitting that can be bought and fitted on the end of the Capper. The one I have suits regular 500ml beer bottles. I have had no issue capping various types of 500ml bottles with the Capper.

Several items now sold. Remaining items:

Brewfridge: Beko larder fridge that can accommodate 2 brewing buckets simultaneously.
Fitted with Greenbrook 60W, 1foot tubular greenhouse heater and
Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat UK Plug

Bottling bucket with tap

Bottle tops - 121 Gold, 109 White, 40 Yellow, 39 Red

Pump action Siphon

Thermometer

Saison Belgian Beer kit.

Hydrometer

Young’s 5 Gallon Fermentation barrel with tap and vent cap (with a couple of co2 things)

Several items now sold. Remaining items:

Bottling bucket with tap
Bottle tops - 121 Gold, 109 White, 40 Yellow, 39 Red
Pump action Siphon
Thermometer
Saison Belgian Beer kit.
Hydrometer

Latest posts

Back