• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted home brewing beginner

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisriley83

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and looking to start brewing at home, ive built a room in my garage dedicated to brewing my own beer and would like to gain more knowledge and get some second hand equipment to do this, in particular I'm looking for a grainfather g30 connect, if anyone can help with this please let me know! happy brewing

chris

Hi Chris,
Welcome.
Not sure what stage you are at yet but I have some Citra T90 hop pellets that I over ordered on in vacuum packed bags. I am happy to give some away. All I ask is you pay p&p.
Let me know if interested

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and looking to start brewing at home, ive built a room in my garage dedicated to brewing my own beer and would like to gain more knowledge and get some second hand equipment to do this, in particular I'm looking for a grainfather g30 connect, if anyone can help with this please let me know! happy brewing

chris
Hi Chris, are you still looking fo a G30 connect or are you sorted?
Cheers

pete

Hi Chris,
Welcome.
Not sure what stage you are at yet but I have some Citra T90 hop pellets that I over ordered on in vacuum packed bags. I am happy to give some away. All I ask is you pay p&p.
Let me know if interested
hi, that's very kind of you, I'm ok for the moment as im still looking for the brewing equipment first but il get back to you soon if you still have some

hi Pete! still looking yes do you have one?

Yes still got it available.
G30 as new condition about 1 1/2 years old, about 20 brews.
Comes with graincoat, upgraded cam lock conversion, false bottom, wortometer, small batch pipework, counter flow chiller, raised floor platform, wooden mash paddle and long s/s spoon plus a few bits and pieces.
All instruction books come with it.
Remainder of 3 year warrenty.
Looking for £600 ovno.
Also have Grain Gorilla mill, barely used, £70.
Where are you based?

Pics below.

Last edited:
Chris, pics below

Attachments

• tempImagekMp1uf.png
    tempImagekMp1uf.png
    970.7 KB · Views: 22
  • tempImagehKmVw7.png
    tempImagehKmVw7.png
    688.5 KB · Views: 26
  • tempImage0S8QYO.png