Home Brewing Event

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love the idea!

• Total voters

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am organising an event 18th June.

The event will have a BBQ, home brewing talks from some professionals in the industry. There will be some local breweries doing some brewing on some of our systems.
There will be a chance for you to get involved and try out our all in one systems.
It will be lots of fun! I am also thinking of some bottle swapping with other members.

Here is the link Kegthat Home Brewing Event

Let me know if you are interested and get a ticket - its free!!

If anyone wants to get involved with sharing any advice or helping out with demos etc please let me know!!

Cheers

Hey guys, if you plan on coming please get a ticket - its free! Kegthat Home Brewing Event
I am going to be getting some live music on the day so tickets will only be free for a limited time until I make it around £2 ish entry

Attachments

• KegThat Home Brewing Event.png
    KegThat Home Brewing Event.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 30
Unfortunately I'm working that day but would have loved to come along. Hopefully ill get in on the next one!

Just realised the tickets weren't made available yet but now they are so if you coming please get one so I csn get an idea of numbers!! :)

Hey guys! I hope you have got some brews ready to bring for the bottle swap! Is anyone interested in facilitating a live brew on the day? Ingredients provided? Just something to get people interested!

I've got a small batch of Chinook Cascde pale ales I can bring, haven't tried them yet but I reckon they should be plenty ready by then. About 6 500ml bottles

I've got a small batch of Chinook Cascde pale ales I can bring, haven't tried them yet but I reckon they should be plenty ready by then. About 6 500ml bottles
Sounds great :) Its coming up soon!! are you coming on the train??

Latest posts

Back