Homebrew Centre Grimsby

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you visit this page and click the website link you are taken to the HugeDomains website below so it looks like the business is no more -

https://www.yell.com/biz/home-brew-centre-ltd-grimsby-1011371/

There is a phone number on the site - 01472 343435

Hundreds of thousands of premium domains

Questions? We're here to help! Call today:

1-303-893-0552
Homebrewcentregy.com is for sale

Just noticed this today.

I know they were struggling as 1 of them went back to work last year as the shop could no longer support both of them.

Also when I was in last the shelves were looking quite bare unfortunately.

We only have ourselves to blame!

I remember when it first opened (back in either the late 60's or early 70's I think) and I was very impressed that they held so many things that I could buy.

I used them on every occasion before t'Internet became established but I have to admit that in the last few years I have used them less and less! Mea culpa. I wish them well in the future as they always provided excellent advice and were very easy to talk to and bounce ideas off.

It would be great to see them become an Internet Company and for sure they would get my support.

Only just seen this.
So sad to read, Heather and Sean were smashing couple always good for a laugh with an in depth knowledge, and some sublime organic honey. I made a point of using them over Wilko and t’ internet although I realise not everyone can afford to, but “when it’s gone, it’s gone”
Apologies for bumping a dormant thread, I moved from Gy to Lincoln 3yrs ago, (Linbrew had long gone then)

Latest posts

Back