HomeBrew Club: Glasgow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegrantickle

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,

As far as I'm aware, there's not a home brew club in Glasgow currently. I'm thinking of starting up a monthly meet up for bottle shares/recipe chats/ general feedback etc.

Who else would be interested?

Grant

Hey, I'm not based in Glasgow, I live in Fife but I would certainly be interested in attending a few times a year.

There is the Scottish craft brewers. It's mostly Edinburgh based, but there are a few members in Glasgow and Fife.

There is the Scottish craft brewers. It's mostly Edinburgh based, but there are a few members in Glasgow and Fife.
I'm fairly sure they meet at the Hanging Bat in Edinburgh each month. I've seen a few posts of FB about it.

I am also in Renfrew... Didn't think there was anyone else from around here. Perhaps some bottle swaps could be in order?
Aye - could be. Lets see how this pans out. Don't have a lot of 'stock' at the moment - had a couple of 'fails' over the summer but just took delivery of a third FV yesterday for a pre festive boost to production.

Back