Homebrew p#*s up in a brewery anyone?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stig, if its anywhere near the beer you sent me you have NOTHING to worry about. :thumb: best wishes for the event. acheers.
Hopefully DOJ gone a little out of my comfort zone with a spiced saison, orange/lemon peel coriander and star anise. I'll be kegging it over the weekend.

Have you sobered up enough to give us a report on how it went? :?:

Working on the "No news is good news." principle and there being no BBC News report of a mass poisoning in Manchester, I am presuming that it all went very well. :thumb:

Hope it all went well and be sure to take all the negative feedback as positive as we have different pallets and its also something that can be fine tuned[emoji106]

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Well yeah I sobered up around dinner time today, slightly squiffy again now though I came home with a few beers aswell. This from thornbridge was rather special 5 year old imperial stout.
The day was a massive success dunno how much I drunk but our bar Manchester had 30 plus beers on and I think I sampled most of them.
I'm not sure where the tastes of yard tweet came from but one of the best in show beers was a farmhouse pale which was standout impressive. I think some people there may have been a little uneducated on the subject you may say.
I got some realy indifferent comments on my saison, one guy showed me his score for it 10 out of 10, then later came back for another pour. A couple of others screwed there face and were taken aback by something that wasn't lager or a pale.
DSC_1154.JPG

Well yeah I sobered up around dinner time today, slightly squiffy again now though I came home with a few beers aswell. This from thornbridge was rather special 5 year old imperial stout.
The day was a massive success dunno how much I drunk but our bar Manchester had 30 plus beers on and I think I sampled most of them.
I'm not sure where the tastes of yard tweet came from but one of the best in show beers was a farmhouse pale which was standout impressive. I think some people there may have been a little uneducated on the subject you may say.
I got some realy indifferent comments on my saison, one guy showed me his score for it 10 out of 10, then later came back for another pour. A couple of others screwed there face and were taken aback by something that wasn't lager or a pale. View attachment 14406
Sampled a few local brews on Saturday night while out with the missus one of which was a Blood Orange & Lime Gose which was one of six flights I tried and was not overly impressed.
Congratulations...

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back