Homebrew Supplies North West

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugbylad87

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been using beer kits for the last 12 months and had some great results, however I now want to branch out into all grain brewing and will be asking a certain someone on the 25th Dec for an all in one brewing system. I decided an All in One due to the relative ease of use but mainly time constraints.

My question is, being from the North West of England (Wigan) is there anywhere local to me that you guys can recommend to get your brewing supplies from (grain, hops, equipment etc)

If not local to me can you guys recommend any stores that ship and have a detailed website that I can purchase from.
Thanks in advance

I wish I had a half decent Hb store to go to...
Usually mail order for me..Malt Miller,Homebrew online. Both are very reliable and have a huge range of products. A lot use some Irish suppliers for their stuff too. For hops and yeast I use Cross My Loof.

There's this place in Stockport, not too far from Wigan, which has a good stock of all thing brewing related and if Peter the owner is there, which he usually is, there is good advice to be had. Bargain bucket of hops to have a search through for experimenting also. https://www.thebrewshop.com/

Latest posts

Back