Homebrew Supplies - Yeast, Hops and Grain!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am Ben from www.KegThat.com and I would like to share my new homebrew supply store with you.

We currently offer fully custom made to order wort chillers, Cornelius Kegs and taps.

We offer a very competitive price on the Home brew sanitiser ChemSan.

As of Monday, we will have Malts, Hops and Fermentis Yeast in stock on our website.

Please check it out, we will try to be the cheapest. If you find any of our prices are overpriced please drop us a message and we will do our best to rectify this.

Hope to have you all as happy customers!

Cheers,

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone!

I am Ben from KegThat.com and I would like to share my new homebrew supply store with you.

We currently offer fully custom made to order wort chillers, Cornelius Kegs and taps.

We offer a very competitive price on the Home brew sanitiser ChemSan.

As of Monday, we will have Malts, Hops and Fermentis Yeast in stock on our website.

Please check it out, we will try to be the cheapest. If you find any of our prices are overpriced please drop us a message and we will do our best to rectify this.

Hope to have you all as happy customers!

Cheers,

Ben
Hi Ben, just had a wee nosy on your site and see the reconditioned kegs. There is a few other sites selling them for less and with forum discount. Thought I'd let you and good luck with your venture.

Hi Ben, just had a wee nosy on your site and see the reconditioned kegs. There is a few other sites selling them for less and with forum discount. Thought I'd let you and good luck with your venture.
But do the others offer free postage and paid return?

TBHC normally charge £60 plus £7.95 delivery. Currently they have a 10% offer. So KegThat is normally cheaper!

TBHC normally charge £60 plus £7.95 delivery. Currently they have a 10% offer. So KegThat is normally cheaper!
Possibly for yourself but I normally buy from the Irish site where its cheaper for myself regarding delivery and price.
Screenshot_20200513_174841_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks for letting me know! Currently I am locked out of the admin features of my site due to some technical problems but when I can get back on I will create a discount code for everyone on the forum to use! Cheers

Thanks for letting me know! Currently I am locked out of the admin features of my site due to some technical problems but when I can get back on I will create a discount code for everyone on the forum to use! Cheers
You'll certainly be given a vote on my behalf and that's purely for your quick response and if your service, prices and wares are anyway as good you'll certainly get some decent trade for sure👍👍👍

The more good homebrew retailers the merrier. I'll continue to spread my business around depending on what I am looking to buy.

All the best in your business Ben.

Latest posts

Back