When my King Keg needs a bit of gas I have to lift it out of my fridge to gain access to the valve with the CO2 cylinder. Also, from my other thread on safety valves, I have a bit of an ongoing issue with the “leaky” rubber band safety valve on the standard S30 valve. So, if anybody’s interested, I’ve taken a hacksaw and blowtorch to my standard S30 valve to create a horizontal version so I can charge the King Keg in the fridge. So I removed the valve from the cap and took all the rubber seals off. I then cut the valve in two using the safety valve groove as a guide. Then rummaged in the shed to find a 15mm brass elbow compression fitting. I made a mistake and forgot to block the safety valve vent hole but did it second time around. Then assembled the 3 bits together. Put the rubber seals back in place except for the safety valve rubber band. A separate 15 p.s.i. safety valve was fitted on the pressure gauge “T”. I had to modify the barrel cap to file off the flats in the S30 valve hole so the hole was circular allowing my modified fitting to be positioned correctly. Hope this has been of interest. Cheers.