How do you relax with a homebrew?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooking, feet up on sofa with my wife and dog, brewing more beer, sat in the garden. That's the beauty of it right? Versatility!

I also enjoy cooking with a homebrew, having friends over, working on my wife's farm every now and then and taking a break withsome homebrews. She also puts on a lot of events which I end up making batches for, I usually end up drinking with a bunch of old school friends.

I’m most relaxed drinking my homebrew whilst brewing more.

Other things include playing my bass, guitar or just walking the dog.

It’s nice to be alive, isn’t it?

Slicing and dicing in the kitchen (I love my knives).
Entering grades into the system after an afternoon of grading.
After an hellish hour of working out.

I’m most relaxed drinking my homebrew whilst brewing more.

Other things include playing my bass, guitar or just walking the dog.

It’s nice to be alive, isn’t it?
Sorely learned a valuable lesson making and drinking at the same time and one I will not be doing again.

Slicing and dicing in the kitchen (I love my knives).
OMG - when I go round someone's house and help them with the cooking** and you find out the sharpest fekkin thing they've got to butterfly a chicken breast with is a bloody ice-cream scoop - it drives me mad. I've bought knives so so many people, making sure to include the coin to pay me back because I've had nonsense you could liken to mental abuse driven into me.

I also keep gravy browning in the car in case some chancer wants to use granules and take a 9/10 Sunday dinner down to a 5. After a gravy granule dinner I need a lot of relaxing after all the swearing I do on the drive home.

**more likely I've stormed the castle because I'm not putting up with any more of their insipid muck.

OMG - when I go round someone's house and help them with the cooking** and you find out the sharpest fekkin thing they've got to butterfly a chicken breast with is a bloody ice-cream scoop - it drives me mad. I've bought knives so so many people, making sure to include the coin to pay me back because I've had nonsense you could liken to mental abuse driven into me.

I also keep gravy browning in the car in case some chancer wants to use granules and take a 9/10 Sunday dinner down to a 5. After a gravy granule dinner I need a lot of relaxing after all the swearing I do on the drive home.

**more likely I've stormed the castle because I'm not putting up with any more of their insipid muck.

A few drops of ketjap colours it up and adds to the taste.

Latest posts

Back