How many litres have you brewed individually

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many litres have you brewed individually

• Total voters
I entered in 300-500 litres option but much closer 300, more like 350 litres. My first year of home brewing, all kits and I was delighted with the results. Still have plenty to get me through the Christmas. I'm going to get another one on next week.

85 all grain brews and a bunch of kits and loads hedgerow wine.
So - cough cough - more than 1400l

Make me feel bad why don't you....
Now that’s industrious , well done 👏, you must be very popular in your locality 😂

I have no idea, I don’t actually really log my brew days in much detail.

Probably averages about one brew every 6 weeks (I’m usually once a month but sometimes more and I’ve had a couple of spells around moving house and stuff where I’ve gone about 3 months without brewing) for the last 5 years 7months, and I did 2 kits before that.

5yrs 7 months is 290 weeks. That’s 48.333 brew days, times 20L is 966L plus the 2 kits at 23L each is 1,012.

Is it worse if you rarely have guests and keep running out of supplies? Or have malt Miller and CML on friends and family?
Dunno but one Christmas the only text I got Christmas morning was "from all your friends at kebab ye" on the high Street.

Latest posts

Back