How many litres of home brew have you made 2021.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20211020_163832045.jpg

From Saturday 16th October

23ltrs of beaverdale merlot.

Last years record has been smashed was Covid part of the reason, did you make more in 2020 than you would have had covid not happened?

2020 total - 33156

2019 total - 22,170

2018 total - 15337
No, I made roughly the same as always but I'm too old for this litre stuff! I make about 80 galls per year. More if stocks are diminished by friends visiting. That excludes cider, and the wife and I get through about 5galls of wine a month too. AND.... that excludes some bought cider. I like the Devonshire scrumpy from Lidl which I find goes really well with a home-made curry. My ambition is NOT to live long enough to have to go into a care home.

46l white wine (the range kits)
23l peach and mango cider (on the rocks)
20l coffee stout (coopers)
20l Hazy Zesty Fruity (muntons)

Total 20,991

No, I made roughly the same as always but I'm too old for this litre stuff! I make about 80 galls per year. More if stocks are diminished by friends visiting. That excludes cider, and the wife and I get through about 5galls of wine a month too. AND.... that excludes some bought cider. I like the Devonshire scrumpy from Lidl which I find goes really well with a home-made curry. My ambition is NOT to live long enough to have to go into a care home.
TM
No one ever explains the section to new members. The idea is you update the thread with what you've brewed since your last update or in your case this year and then update the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back