How many mince pies and Christmas puddings have you eaten so far this December

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like giving a donkey strawberries... I've tried pies from Mark's, Asda, Morrison, Tesco and a couple of garden centres that do food..and a local bakery...best from the bakery with thick brandy butter piped onto the top! Marks best shop bought..I will also make some!
I've probably had more than a few boxes...
Are you a bit of a pie chap Clint 😉
I eat a few myself 😁

1 box of 4 from sainsburys (2 of which amounted to breakfast). the pecan variety. tasty but that's me for the year.

Have you had the ones from Aldi the rum soaked ones, asking for a friend 😁😁
No Jon but I have had the mini stollen and bites and both are nice infact I think they did the mini stollen with apple in it as well as the standard mini stollen last year

I need to get myself to Aldi by the sounds of it.

@Chippy_Tea
Purely for research purposes of course.
@Buffers brewery made me do it 😁
IMG_20201209_123818.jpg

"How many mince pies and Christmas puddings have you eaten so far this December"?

None. It's not Christmas yet. I will start on Christmas Day, and probably have Christmas Pudding and mince pies on that day, and for each day of Christmas (the pies, anyway, Christmas Pudding will run out after a couple of days or three).

I've also bought various beer that I don't normally have, but I'll probably start that early: Christmas Eve.

None so far, these are the kind of thing that I have either at work or when visiting people, or pick up on a whim in the supermarket.

Since I have a)not being visiting people for obv reasons and b) doing all my grocery shopping online I have yet to partake.

Like giving a donkey strawberries... I've tried pies from Mark's, Asda, Morrison, Tesco and a couple of garden centres that do food..and a local bakery...best from the bakery with thick brandy butter piped onto the top! Marks best shop bought..I will also make some!
I've probably had more than a few boxes...
I guess this could be the start of a youtube channel. Mince pie meets man. 13123189238172638 Mince pies on the table from variant sources, home made, commercial etc. It would still mean that Mince pie is DQQMED lol!

I've just scoffed some now...and a chocolate cake...and biscuits..
You just gained 2k youtube viewers, they love that ASMR, keep going, you have 12 hours left to eat the remainder. Win or lose on the timer, you still win xD

I pity your poor wife and how many mince pies she will have to make to keep you at your sincerest to your dearest. Perhaps you should give her a hand xD

Latest posts

Back