How to request a new username.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed, you need to use the full stop after B as there was a MikeB

His last log in was Sep 25, 2016 so I don't think it'll be an issue. ;)

Can I get a change to jezbrews please? (Don't mind my first name being on it but not my whole name...)

If you registered your real name as a username or no longer like the one you chose and you would prefer something else post your preferred username in this thread and i will edit it when get a chance, you may find you need to log back in with your new username when it is switched.

Hi!
Please change my username to Bogdweller.
Cheers.

If you registered your real name as a username or no longer like the one you chose and you would prefer something else post your preferred username in this thread and i will edit it when get a chance, you may find you need to log back in with your new username when it is switched.

Can you change my user name to Andyroo Brew please

I'm returning to brewing after a long break. Fresh start and all that- I would like to change to Boatbrewer please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back