Human Beings Are Wonderful:

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i fell down the stairs and lay helpless,My cat raised the alarm and brought a neighbor to help

He became ill about 2 months ago,And i had to sign his death warrant to have him terminated
I felt like a nazi.
Not something I want to repeat.

Had to read that twice. Looked like you had your neighbour killed...

Reactions: CD
He became ill about 2 months ago,And i had to sign his death warrant to have him terminated

Sorry to hear that John we are about to go through this with ours she is 13 and over the last 6 months has started to fall off things when asleep, she will lay on the back of the sofa turn over and drop to the floor without waking luckily she has not broken anything so far, she has also lost lots of weight even though there is always food in her bowl and she does appear to eat some of it (we have another cat so its not always easy to tell) i am dreading taking her to the vet for the last time and hope she goes in her sleep so we don't have to face that.

It was really awfull Chippy.
The only consolation is his cat-friends continue to visit,Which eases the pain a bit.

Sorry to hear about your cat.

SWMBO has already informed me we will be getting another from the cat shelter to keep the other one company ;)

Hope my comment above wasn't too flippant.
One of the hardest things I've done is decide my border collie's run was over. Had him pre wife/kids and was best dog ever. I understand the feelings for pets. Wish we could let humans go with as much dignity sometimes.

Any, mid boil atm with an ordinary bitter I hope turns out extraordinary. Best pay attention... 🙂

Ah. Friday evening in NZ. Brew went well. Cleaning up in the driveway as it got dark when wife arrived home with a curry and chips, and currently enjoying a Belgian Mc Chouffe strong brown. Things could be worse... 🙂

Latest posts

Back