Hyperlinks not working in Firefox on Mac

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

GhostShip

Reaction score
I don't think this is a problem with my system as I'm not getting any issues with any other websites, but very often when I visit the HomeBrew Forum, the links to each section of the site (e.g. 'General Beer Brewing Discussion', 'General Beer Discussion' etc.) become inactive and don't respond when I mouse over. If I refresh the site, then they become active again and I can move around the site. That will usually stop after a couple of clicks though and I'll have to refresh again.

I'm on a Mac running macOS BigSur 11.2.3 and Firefox 87.0. My phone (Android) and iPad seem fine.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know I will ask @Angie if she can look into this.

If any other members are having the same issues can you post below and mention what you are viewing the site on, thanks.

Angie

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@GhostShip Can you try it on another browser to see if it's just the Firefox or a larger issue?

GhostShip

Reaction score
Hi Angie - I can't seem to replicate the problem in Safari, but had the same problem with Firefox this morning, so it does seem to be a Firefox issue. The strange thing is that I've not had the same problem on any other site.

Angie

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is strange. I have switched to Firefox and with the most up to date Win10, and up to date Firefox, all the link are active when I click on them. Even if I have clicked on them before. So, I wonder if it's an update feature.

Latest posts