I don't watch T.V.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went a few years without having a license as not a lot on TV appeals to me. Not interested in most of the drawn-out series or sports, there's just a few documentaries and factual programmes I catch on sky when I visit my parents.

Can't stand most films these days especially action and superhero ones, just ends up with running around and explosions, boring

Spend most of my time working, internet and drinking

Last edited:
The more I think about this the more I know if it weren't for the other half I would do without TV.

I will not pay for a TV licence,
It is as enforceable as a private parking charge.
The other half does however pay for a TV licence out of panic 😁

Before furlough I found I was very rarely watching TV or films.
There was an increase during furlough and since I lost continental shifts due to Corona nonsense and now working permanent nights I've started watching films during the weekend.
I do watch videos on YouTube.

It's amazing how many channels are on TV these days yet full of garbage.

Although as a family we have netflix amazon prime virgin media, i rarely watch it i watch football but only Liverpool games and man city when they lose :tinhat: james martin and geo chanals i cant stand most of the **** thats on brew beer and other stuff

My TV is now used exclusively as a computer monitor.
I am not paying for a license as I cant afford it.
So bye-bye to watching TV.

Also as an older person most of the programming is not to my taste anymore asad.

I haven't watched that sinse one of the cars had 6 wheels.

For the younger members.

tyrrell-inline.jpg

For the younger members.

tyrrell-inline.jpg

Ha that is pretty mad, it was before I was born but I seen it before.

Saying that Hamilton won the british GP on 3 wheels this year .

Netflix youtube or box sets is pertty much all I watch apart from sport.. I couldn;t even tell you whats on tv

I do watch TV, maybe for a couple of hours most evenings, mainly to pass the time rather than anything else. I do not pay for subscription services, I have a netflix licence installed on my laptop, on someone elses account, but have only ever used it once. I have lost complete interest in F1 and any other sports like boxing and cricket that have gone behind a paywall. The only exception is football, but we all know there are ways and means around that. :confused.:

I have lost complete interest in F1 and any other sports like boxing and cricket that have gone behind a paywall.

Apart from you having to pay i lost interest for the following reasons -

I used to be a big boxing fan but the blatant cheating by ringside judges finished it for me.

F1 winners decided by the pit not driver ability again finished it for me.

Cricket too long winded for me so I've never been a fan.

Main telly has the usual rubbish, Netflix, prime, basic sky. I rarely, very rarely, sit down to watch owt on that.
My den has one of them internet streaming things. I’ll watch a game or two a week, beyond that I’m not fussed.
I’m a keen camper, angler, archer and hobbyist knife maker. YouTube is my viewing.

Latest posts

Back