Icemaster G20 glycol chiller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking about the same when I move house and saw that this had hit the uk.

Would be interesting to see the pros and cons vs the grainfather one.

Noise and energy consumption would by the biggest things for me as I wouldn’t be doing anything too big.

I am planning a unitank and glycol chiller as my next big brew kit purchase later this year. I just spotted an add for a new glycol chiller from kegland - IceMaster G20 - Glycol Chiller - Digital Fermentation Control - (with 2 integrated pumps for dual temp)

So far the main chillers available for homebrew are the grainfather and SS brewtech offerings which are both a lot more expensive.

Anyone planning to buy the Kegland chiller? Would be great to see some feedback on it.

This was posted today by forum sponsor Angel Homebrew -

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/...w-kegland-icemaster-g20-glycol-chiller.95563/

The KegLand one is £200 cheaper than the Grainfather one, but only controls 2 fermenters as far as I can tell wheras the grandfather can control 4. I guess £200 is £200 but I feel I need more than 2 fermenters if I want to keep a steady supply of beer coming so, especially if I have a lager on the go at any time. I've currently got 2 fermentation fridges and one small chest freezer full of glycol for a grandfather fermenter so would love a proper glycol chiller to free up alot of space in my garage!

Back