I'm going pro - Maverick Brewing Company

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Hoddy

General lurker.......
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok so, its been going on in the background for a while, but the cats out of the bag. I'm going pro.

So there has been a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes for the last few years, and with quite a few ups and downs (those of you that have followed @maverickbrewing on insta/twitter/facebook will know) and even with the kick in the teeth that COVID-19 has dealt out, it has actually kind of spurred things on even more to make this business a reality and to launch Maverick towards the end of this year.

What i thought was i would post progress and updates through this thread, kinda like a brew day thread but on a bigger scale, for those people that may be morbidly interested to see the journey. You can follow it on here and/or on the usual social media channels.

Cheers all!!!

chuffer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Fair play for have the balls to go for it, Hoddy! Really hope it works out for you....keep us posted, you never know - you could inspire someone else on here to take the plunge

cushyno

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You certainly have some guts jumping into the eye of the storm. If you're sure of your brand and your business model and have the passion to make it a success, then best of luck to you! clapa

ChilledGecko

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best of luck! athumb..
It's nice to hear some positive news for a change, bon voyage.

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so, its been going on in the background for a while, but the cats out of the bag. I'm going pro.

So there has been a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes for the last few years, and with quite a few ups and downs (those of you that have followed @maverickbrewing on insta/twitter/facebook will know) and even with the kick in the teeth that COVID-19 has dealt out, it has actually kind of spurred things on even more to make this business a reality and to launch Maverick towards the end of this year.

What i thought was i would post progress and updates through this thread, kinda like a brew day thread but on a bigger scale, for those people that may be morbidly interested to see the journey. You can follow it on here and/or on the usual social media channels.

Cheers all!!!
Hey @Hoddy,

Best of luck to you mate, I really hope it all goes well for you. We must have another pub night sometime.

Let me know when I can place an order.

Banbeer

Brewing YTS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brilliant news, good luck and may the brew gods be with you.