I'm going Sober for October - Anyone Else?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off out with some friends this evening for beer and curry. Been a very long time since I've done this and it's been a while trying to get it arranged.

That said I'd like to cut back a bit over the next month to prepare for the months ahead but I've also booked off half term to do stuff with the kids so I'll be on holiday and probably need some then 😆

Am I going sober for October?

E0527F30-AED8-41C9-A0D7-41DEB1D68275.jpeg

I have reduced my drinking to only the weekends (which is actually working out well for the booze stock levels) and I am under orders not to make any more wine until the new year.

Of course I've made sure there will be plenty ready for Christmas.

Good luck, also in the long run it'll work out well as with no booze for a month, come 1st November it'll take much less to get you to that nice fuzzy level lol

I am going to be giving it a go, at the very least want to cut down a good bit, it's the stress that does me.
I got knocked for 3k this week and the first thing I do is go on a bender to stay away from breaking the law.

Back