Impeachment trial on TV in the UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason trump was out of office when the impeachment trial began was McConnell refused to call the Senate back into session while trump was still president.
He didn't recall the senate as he said he wouldn't get the numbers needed to make a difference to the witch hunt. No point.

Evidence was not heard in court.Often told 'no standing' etc,
Few cases actually were given hearings.
The fraud was not investigated in courts, That is the problem.
But the fraud doesn't go away because you don't look at evidence.
Of the cases that weren't dismissed because of 'no standing' not one of trump's lawyers would say under oath they were actually claiming fraud.

Of the cases that weren't dismissed because of 'no standing' not one of trump's lawyers would say under oath they were actually claiming fraud.
At that point I think the strategy was to get examined all the contraventions of the various state election laws and have a count re examined. Throw out the dead voters, People who voted more than once etc,.
It might take years to build a fraud case, they had a week or two.
It's easier to show a car crash has happened than it would be to show who was responsible I suppose.

Why oh Why would anyone want a fat old man to lead your country
Hitler was quite correct when he said "The future belongs to youth".

Why oh Why would anyone want a fat old man to lead your country
Hitler was quite correct when he said "The future belongs to youth".
I wouldn't use Hitler to prove any points.
It's very rare you hear vegetarians tell you that Hitler was a vegetarian also.

In fairness Bismarck did a pretty decent job as Chancellor of Germany and he was old and fat. 🙂

Evidence was not heard in court.Often told 'no standing' etc,
Few cases actually were given hearings.
The fraud was not investigated in courts, That is the problem.

You can continue with the 'Orange man bad' stuff if you want. If your evenings go better that way, fine.
My evenings are going great before and after Trump. I have a 18 month year old daughter bombing around and she keeps me more than occupied.

Believe it or not I have a love of politics and history so I had an interest in US politics well before Trump even got nominated.

I'm sorry though, I didn't see any of your sources posted up. Would you mind doing so so I can check them out?

On an entirely different note, I have an American Stout on keg at the moment and a Lemon Drop lager, lagering. What are up to, brewing wise?

My evenings are going great before and after Trump. I have a 18 month year old daughter bombing around and she keeps me more than occupied.

Believe it or not I have a love of politics and history so I had an interest in US politics well before Trump even got nominated.

I'm sorry though, I didn't see any of your sources posted up. Would you mind doing so so I can check them out?

On an entirely different note, I have an American Stout on keg at the moment and a Lemon Drop lager, lagering. What are up to, brewing wise?
I could spend weeks directing you to sources, I spent weeks watching myself.
Books will be written I'm sure.
I'd say first watch the many hearings in the state senates where testimony and evidence was put. There you will hear evidence they wouldn't let be aired in court.
Should still be on Youtube though it is censored often as not by youtube/ Facebook etc,. Any anti Biden, or election fraud stuff is usually labelled 'conspiracy theory' by the people, ie Facebook ( who gave half a Billion to even dodgy groups to get rid of Trump), no surprise.
You need to try and get un- edited live proceedings, I watched them live over weeks but now selectively edited snippets are put out by cnn etc and ' response videos'to try and push the line that there is no ' fraud'.
Maybe start here?It'll give a flavor. you'll see how youtube will mess with audio though. etc. If I find time I will find a good source for you but these hearings went on in several states over a couple of weeks with thousands of sworn testimony and vid evidence.
You need a lot of time. The end result is evidence of orchestrated fraud over several states .

You need to watch the ' hearings Live', in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvanian etc,NOT the 'reports' of those hearings or ' fact checkers' versions , it seems that's all google directs you to now,( basically trying to deny any fraud, though it now seems they ARE, today finally looking at such fraud in the case of Warnock and Abrams ) where you will go down a rabbit hole, ' factchecking the factcheckers' ad infinitum.. There is a big effort to 'debunk' election fraud claims by Google etc, and pretend it never happened, of course when the ' debunks' are exposed and ' debunked' as porkies, they are never reported.
Watch the raw hearings and make up your own mind.
There is a lot more to this 'election' fiasco than people are told.
A lot of money is involved,Many interests other than the health of American democracy involved.

I have downloaded much of the hearings as they were being pulled by youtube because they don't like the stuff coming out. I was aghast at what was going on at the time.
I'll find a way to post them if you are so minded.

On a lighter note, right now cleaning up the brew stuff to brew a light ale for the spring.

Thanks for the links, appreciate that. I'll try and find time to watch a couple.

I appreciate you have a passion to find the truth.

Light ale sounds great. I seem to have brewed sh*t loads of stouts and porters over the winter (thanks covid).
Got to brew me some lighter fare.

Whats the recipe for the light ale?

Only one is a longish one
But well worth a pint to watch the guy who invented the bar code give a presentation about a quarter of the way in.
He has a passion for the truth and like many who gave evidence , I don't think a Trump supporter, just wanted a fair election.
Recipe is in flux, I've got some pilsner and some pale grain to use up, maybe about 4-5 kilos, maybe a bit of Wheat malt. 50[50
I've got some Hallertau hops to use and some Tim Taylors yeast .
But am open to options if you can suggest anything.
The idea is to keep a simple bill and not too strong, been a few months since I last brewed so need to get my hands in and work up to speed for the rest of the year.

First, I do have a healthy suspicion of the media and politicians. I hope they do what's best but people are people.

One thing I forgot to include which sheds light on how closely Trump was supported by FOX News is that many of their anchors openly supported Trump and the Republican party by being at and speaking at rallies for Trump and Republicans. As far as I know this is unprecedented and a huge breach of ethics.

First, I do have a healthy suspicion of the media and politicians. I hope they do what's best but people are people.

One thing I forgot to include which sheds light on how closely Trump was supported by FOX News is that many of their anchors openly supported Trump and the Republican party by being at and speaking at rallies for Trump and Republicans. As far as I know this is unprecedented and a huge breach of ethics.
unprecedented and a huge breach of ethics?
Hardly unprecedented for a news outlet to show favor, they ALL do it, always have and do you really expect ethics from the ' Forth estate'?
Will you hang all the other toads from CNN, Zukerberg, Dorsey et al, for shilling for the Dems too?

At that point I think the strategy was to get examined all the contraventions of the various state election laws and have a count re examined. Throw out the dead voters, People who voted more than once etc,.
It might take years to build a fraud case, they had a week or two.
It's easier to show a car crash has happened than it would be to show who was responsible I suppose.
The only proof of dead people voting was a couple of guys who voted in their dead permits names, for trump.

Why would anyone go to these lengths to get rid of Trump,???
Bush was a republican and had a war record,I don't recollect any conspiracy to get rid of him by foul means.

They don't have here. The Defund the BBC campaign is going strong. Over 500k people cancelled their licence last year.
The BBC are the most bias so called news station on the planet. They are now the TV equivalent of the Sunday sport. If I watched a game of football on the BBC I still wouldn't believe the result. I cancelled my licence over two years ago, I wouldn't watch anything put out by our broadcasters.

You haven't watch Fox News, have you?

We do have Offcom in the UK to make sure our broadcasters are fair and unbiased. A good example is Sky and Fox are both owned by news international and Sky are a reasonably balanced station but Fox have always been on the right until they fell out with Trump. Unfortunately these days there are so many platforms for people with an agenda to manipulate and broadcast whatever suits their agenda. Why do you think the likes of the worse regimes like China and North Korea censure their internet.

We do have Offcom in the UK to make sure our broadcasters are fair and unbiased.
We have a similar law here in Ireland.

One of the reasons American politics have become so polarised is the trend towards 'opinion news' on almost all news channels.
That and the rise of right wing news outlets.

People tend to stay in their intellectual ghettos.

The only proof of dead people voting was a couple of guys who voted in their dead permits names, for trump.
LOL, Dead voters don't usually own up.
'One 2012 study by Pew found there were close to two million dead people still on voter rolls around this country. 'And you think only 2 this time got out of the grave to vote Trump?
Expect anyone else to believe it?

Latest posts

Back