Imperial Yeast - forum member reviews.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get_Er_Brewed

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Imperial Yeast - Organic Yeast with 200 Billion Cells Per Pouch
Geterbrewed are excited to announce we are the new Irish Distributor plus....
The 1st order will arrive with us this friday, if your interested in reviewing one let us know and we will select some for reviews
Checkout the blog entry on this;
https://www.geterbrewed.com/blog/20...st-geterbrewed-are-the-new-irish-distributor/
Checkout the extensive range of yeast strains here;
https://www.geterbrewed.com/imperial-yeasts

imperial-yeast-jpg.15356

Attachments

• Imperial Yeast.jpg
    Imperial Yeast.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 742
Last edited by a moderator:
I would also be very interested in reviewing one. I have tried A07 previously and was very impressed. Heard very good things about their range.

I'd be very happy to review any of the ale yeasts - A24 Dry Hop looks especially interesting.
:smallcheers:

I would also be very interested in reviewing these yeasts.

I normally brew 100l batches, so would be happy to see how they go with a starter, or of course 2 packs would do the job

I’d love to try one. Only issue is that I’ll be moving house in 4-6 weeks so it might delay my brew day.

I like the sound of citrus, but also keen to try Stefon because I’ve just run out of Hefeweizen!

I have some hoppy pale ales and IPAs planned. I see a few of them would be suitable so I’d take and review any that you’ll like to send me.

I'd be very interested too.

My next brews are a Munich Helles, a US Brown Ale, a Saison, and an english bitter.

Got a hoppy brew coming up next, not sure whether to go pale or black but any suitable yeast would be greatly received. As I proven in the past I always provide prompt and honest feedback

I'd love to review one - I'll be placing an order with you next week (planning to do a Duvel clone, a Japanese rice lager and a hoppy pale ale so any suitable for those styles would be ideal) so I'll be paying the delivery cost anyway!

I'm wanting to have a craic at a brut IPA next, if I can figure out the dosage of the Glucoamylase 400 I got from you recently. On line info sheet refers to g per hectolitre. It would be nice to have it in ml as thats how it came.

I'd be really keen to review some for you, I like the idea of being able to direct pitch most stuff I brew. I'm brewing a fullers style bitter next then some porters and stouts, I like the looks of Pub or Darkness in particular for these.

Yeah I would be more than happy to take part and run a thread for it. Always like to try new yeasts out.

I don’t know much about the imperial yeasts but the strains that peak my interest are dry hop, citrus, dieter, harvest, barbarian, or sour batch kids. Although I would need to check that I can clean the Brett out of my stainless brew bucket after use.

I'd be really up for trying this out for a review. I have my eye on either Imperial Harvest Liquid Yeast L17 as I really like to make lagers and would like to see how it compares to my current favourite W-34/70, or Imperial Juice Liquid Yeast A38 as I've just harvested my own Centennial and Chinook (and have Cascade on the way!) so would like to accentuate my own hops.

Thanks!

ANY POTENTIAL REVIEWERS PLEASE NOTE!!

Just so any potential forumite reviewers know, if you want to review any of the yeasts, in the past GEB have required potential reviewers to buy something small and then pay the postage cost as well as the small item (or big if you need to make an order anyway)to cover their postage costs. So I imagine this will also be the case with these yeasts too?*

* Jonathan, if this is not the case could you let members know please. Cheers

I'm about to order some base malt and other stuff from you, and I'd be happy to review Four Square, Joystick, Sovereign or Triple Double.

I'm planning on putting an order in for a Stout and a Tripel in the next few days so would love to give one of these a go and leave a review :)

ANY POTENTIAL REVIEWERS PLEASE NOTE!!

Just so any potential forumite reviewers know, if you want to review any of the yeasts, in the past GEB have required potential reviewers to buy something small and then pay the postage cost as well as the small item (or big if you need to make an order anyway)to cover their postage costs. So I imagine this will also be the case with these yeasts too?*

* Jonathan, if this is not the case could you let members know please. Cheers

That’s a good shout. I’d probably just throw the hop bill in with the order and have done with. At least bar the grain it’s all there then.

Latest posts

Back